24 November 2010

My First Milo Marathon

CdO Route

Kaya ko Ito!

The Jersey up close....

I tried my jersey, size small, isnt that cute? hehehehe


My number for the Marathon


Im just excited. The marathon will be this coming sunday, we had our practice run last night for the marathon preparation, though I know by heart that the preparation is not enough but Im confident that I would survive the 5k run. Of course I wont push myself to my limits, if I feel tired along the way I guess brisk walking once in a while wont be bad.
Reactions:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fascinating article you got there. It helped me a scads and I'm indubitably coming move in reverse to your locality again in the future. Guard up the honourable work. [url=http://szkoleniaforex.info/]gielda forex[/url]